This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/25/2018
END DATE 7/14/2018
Garden City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Family US-NY-Garden City
Aon Is Looking For An Operations Coordinator
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Travel business group within Aon Affinity, in Garden City, NY.
Your impact as an Operations Coordinator
* Receives and sorts all incoming electronic correspondence.
* Assists with opening and prepping the daily mail.
* Scans documentation and pertinent information to AS400 IMS/21 document system individually or batch mode.
* Stores hard copy documentation for temporary time period and is responsible for purging documents according to established company guidelines.
* Maintains a neat and orderly file room.
* Batch processing of claim forms, letters and e-mails.
* Mailing out checks.
* Other duties as assigned.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Microsoft Word, Excel & Office - Intermediate skill level
* Data entry skills required
* Ability to communicate professionally via phone, email and written correspondence.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
* Proven teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize work.
* Additional basic office skills such as scanning and filing required.
* High School diploma, required. Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience, preferred
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.