Operations Manager 5/25/2018
Modular Space Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *
ModSpace seeks an Operations Manager to drive cost effective delivery of world class service in our Pittsburgh, PA branch and service center(s) through strategic P&L and market analysis.
This is a middle management role with direct and indirect responsibility for a small team including Fleet Manager, mechanics, drivers and vendors. This critical role manages operational support and excellence throughout the service area by focusing on:
* Operational P&L of managed locations
* Fleet condition, readiness and strategic composition
* Customer Service delivery as measured by Net Promoter Score (NPS)
* Staffing analysis and management
* Policy and procedural compliance including SAFETY
Day to day duties may include:
* Ensuring, reporting and forecasting fleet and facility conditions
* Managing audit compliance and quality
* Managing purchasing and budget controls
* Driving and refining communications between sales, support, operations and clients
* Performance management of operations team
* Establishing/following best practices
* Staffing analysis and vendor ROI
* Effectiveness of headcount v. outsourcing
* Quality control
* Budgetary performance forecasting
* Prior year improvement
* FY budget
* Asset strategy by branch and market
* Composition and need current and future
The ModSpace Operations Manager must have:
* a Bachelor s degree
* OR 6 years+ of operational experience
* 4 years of staff management experience (in operations, construction logistics or fleet management)
* Experience with direct responsibility for a P&L roughly equivalent in size or complexity
* The ability to travel regularly between locations including overnight
* Strong financial acumen
* Strong ability in Excel including pivot tables
* Experience in a capital equipment, leasing or 3PL industry is strongly preferred
All ModSpace team members must have:
* PC Proficiency in a Windows environment with MS Office Suite
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
* A drive to provide world-class customer service
* The highest levels of integrity
If you are a well-qualified candidate, please submit your resume in confidence today!
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of employee benefits:
* Paid Time Off 20 days per year to start (US) plus company holidays!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
* Employee and Dependent Life Insurances
* Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurances
* 401(k) Plan with Match (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
* Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical or Dependent Care Expenses (US)
* Supplemental benefit offerings such as health and wellness discount programs, will preparation services, affinity programs
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
Come build your future with ModSpace!
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.
For more information about ModSpace, please visit www.modspace.com in the US or www.modspace.ca in Canada.