Operations Specialist ll 5/26/2018
Fort Washington, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-PA-Fort Washington
Aon is looking for a Operations Specialist ll. As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon s Affinity Insurance Services group In Fort Washington, PA
Your impact as a Operations Specialist ll
This position will support Aon s Affinity Insurance Services group as part of the AICPA Team. The Operations Specialist ll will have a dual role on our team. A key accountability will be their customer service role as we provide service to our AICPA client. In addition, the operations specialist will also support our team as a trainer for new and current initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Handle inbound and outbound calls via 800 lines with multi-product portfolio- both Life and Disability products as well and Property and Casualty products
* Respond to customer communications via email and written correspondence
* Evaluate individual customers needs and propose additional insurance products based on household and business needs
* Maintain service, quality and timeliness standards
* Work with Supervisors and the Agile team to identify prioritized initiatives that require training and/or documentation.
* Develop and deliver training programs for varying levels of individuals within team
* Evaluate training courses and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness
* Demonstrated skills and abilities to be goal oriented and solve complex issues
* Learn multiple products to support revenue growth for program business
* Possess excellent organizational and verbal communication skills
* Strong multi-tasker
* Possess excellent written communication skills for customer correspondence, be able to speak broadly and question customer s needs.
* Ability to provide excellent quality service to customers
* Demonstrated ability in handling details and key follow up capability
* Strong PC skills with solid knowledge based in Word, Excel and PowerPoint software
* Ability to work independently and as a team member
* Ability to think critically and use sound judgment
* Demonstrated relationship-building skills evaluating individual insurance needs and offering appropriate products/solutions
Bachelor s Degree preferred, or commensurate work experience
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
* 1-3 years experience in sales and service supporting multiple insurance products and/or financial services products.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.