Bridgestreet Global Hospitality
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY With more than 120,000 accommodations in over 91 countries, BridgeStreet Global Hospitality is the leading hospitality solution. Powered by OTA technology, BridgeStreet.com is built for business travellers and gives serviced apartment and home operator's access to extensive global reach bookable in real-time along with built-in demand from BridgeStreet's 5000+ client portfolio and 100+ global sales team. Widely recognized for uncompromising standards of quality, comfort and service, BridgeStreet Global Hospitality is a renowned award winner in both the Americas and EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa).
The primary responsibility of the Housekeeper is to contribute to the overall success of BridgeStreet, by assuring that every apartment is maintained in accordance with the BridgeStreet quality of cleaning standards. This position requires an individual who can align themselves and their day-to-day functions with our Vision and Core Values.
1. Cleaning Of Stay-Over Apartments
* Clean and maintain all apartments in BridgeStreet's inventory according to the minimum standards.
2. Cleaning Of Move-Out Apartments
* Clean and make ready the apartments after a guest has vacated.
* Apartment must be inventoried and checked for maintenance issues or damage repairs prior to the next move-in.
* Entire apartment and its furnishings must be checked to make sure everything is in its place and in good condition.
3. Apartment Facility
* Let the Guest Service or Housekeeping Manager know immediately of any improvements that need to be accomplished in the apartment such as shampooing, painting, furniture replacement, maintenance etc.
* Call BSA office with notice that apartment is "Ready" for move-in.
4. Apartment Set-Ups and Tear Downs
* Assist in apartment set-ups and tear downs as directed by the Guest Service or Housekeeping Manager.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills And Ability Requirements:
* Minimum of 1 year hospitality experience is a plus
* Must have a valid drivers license and vehicle
* Excellent communication skills required
* Ideal candidate is available to work a flexible schedule that will include early mornings, afternoons and evenings without restrictions on days/holidays/weekends.
* Support team to reach department goals.
* Must have ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
* Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
* Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
* Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
* High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent preferred
* Educational background in hospitality or related field preferred
Travel: Yes between locations
Number of Employees supervised (approx.): 0
* The Company, through Passport to Your Success will assist in achieving the skill set required (via training and mentoring), thus enabling you to reach your full potential in line with your career aspirations.
* Commits to embracing and embedding all of the BridgeStreet Teammate characteristics: Relentless in creating a lasting impression; Resourceful with your positive attitude; Reliable with your commitment and actions - to name a few
* Understands the impact of delivering the BridgeStreet Corporate Drivers: Service Excellence; Relationships; Leadership; and Growth
* Acts as a role model within the Sales Team, and to the BridgeStreet Team as a whole
* Demonstrates passion - approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic way
* Committed to upholding professional standards
* Takes responsibility for own actions
* Results-focused - understands what is important to the organization, other BridgeStreet Teammates and clients - is committed to achieving goals. Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organization
* Self-motivated and self-aware - recognizes own strengths and weaknesses and is committed to personal development
* Has a sense of fun.
* This is by no means an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The role may evolve and more responsibilities would be added to the current job description or delegated as and when necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.