GCCS-J Administrator 5/26/2018
ISPA Technology, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *
Job Locations US-FL-Panama City
Posted Date 1 month ago(5/25/2018 2:50 PM)
Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country*
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 3 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package and much more.
We are looking for an experienced GCCS-J administrator/Integrator for a Tier-3 level position supporting the Joint Expeditionary Command and Control (DJC2) program office Naval Support Activity.
* Experience building server suites, troubleshooting and systems Integration/virtualization and database management desired
* ADSI/JADOCS experience and general C2 knowledge a plus
* Oracle and Sybase Database is a plus
* Tactical data feeds are a plus
* Experience with integration, C2 systems (JADOCS, ADSI) is a plus
* Experience with JBoss Application servers is a plus
Required Skills & Experience:
* 3-5 years experience as an administrator
* Must have knowledge of Solaris 10, RedHat Linux 6/7, and MS Windows 7/10
* Must be familiar with configuration, administration and troubleshooting Oracle and Sybase Databases and Weblogic application servers
* Must understand Command and Control policy and practices
* 8570 IAT II compliance (Security+ or equivalent) required
* Active SECRET Security Clearance is required
ISPA Technology, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.