Associate On Call Benefit Enrollment Counselor (Bilingual Preferred) 5/30/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-NJ-Hammonton
Aon Is Looking For An Associate On Call Benefit Enrollment Counselor
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health & Benefits business group in our Hammonton, NJ location with start dates beginning in August 2018.
Your Impact As An Associate On Call Benefit Enrollment Counselor
* Attend orientation and client training
* Elevate the enrollment experience of our client s workforce
* Proficiency in the benefit enrollment cases which have been assigned
* Ability to support the communication and enrollment of core and voluntary employee benefits in a call center environment
* Be polite and courteous to all customers and staff. Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
* Regular and timely attendance in the office
* Adhere to all work and break schedules
* Work flexible schedules (day or evening), based upon workload and client requirements
* Communicate information thoroughly and perform work completely and accurately
* Enter information accurately into the enrollment system
* Keep informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
* Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the company
* Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
* Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities
* Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Experience in Customer Service and/or sales experience in person and over the phone
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal instruction and a high degree of accuracy
* Proficiency in computer skills including the ability to navigate dual computer screens and work with a variety of enrollment systems and web tools
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to work a flexible 8 hour shift with call center hours of 8am-10pm
* Ability to flexible for on call work with peak season of August to December
* 1 + years of experience in Customer Service and/or sales experience in person and over the phone
* Benefits experience
* Bi-lingual Spanish
* Bi-lingual Creole
* High school diploma or equivalent. Responsibility and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.