.Net Developer, Full Stack Developer 5/30/2018
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-NY-New York
Aon Is Looking For A Full-stack Application Developer
Situated inside a large multinational corporation is a startup helping the world s largest companies understand and shape their workforce. This team of twenty is building a human capital measurement platform that is changing the Talent landscape. They operate in an agile framework that is self-organizing and self-directing. The platform is evolving into a series of small services woven together into our Talent Web Services Platform. Deployments are automated, infrastructure is immutable, and all of it is coded to deploy to series of global data centers.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Consulting business group within Aon in Manhattan, NY or Minneapolis, MN.
Your Impact As A Full-stack Application Developer
* Develop components of new applications using modern technologies.
* Write automated tests according to a given test plan.
* Identify and escalate problems.
* Maintain and repair existing applications.
* Develop web interfaces using modern tool sets for various form factors.
* Support UAT activity in conjunction with test team.
* Assist in deploying systems to our cloud infrastructure.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
We require web development expertise, but also recognize the pace technologies are evolving. We prefer someone who wants to continue learning and growing with us. At the core, need to be able to understand business needs, and turn that into a modern, eloquent, and functional web site.
* 2+ years of Web Application Development experience.
* Experience working with React, Angular, VueJS or other JS frameworks.
* Strong background in .NET Framework, CLR, and C#.
* Strong background in OOP and design patterns.
* Experience with database design and advanced query tuning
* Ability to work in a fast-paced continual learning environment
* Proficiency with Flux programming pattern
* Knowledge and experience with TDD
* Previous experience working in an Agile environment.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Apply for this jobApply
Share with a friendShare
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Not ready to apply* Join our Talent Community to stay informed about Aon opportunities.
Software Powered by iCIMS