Senior Agile Program Manager 5/30/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
The Program Manager will work alongside Product Managers and Engineering Managers to lead multiple projects concurrently. You will be expected to manage all aspects of the product development lifecycle, from concept through launch. You will work closely with Product Owners and Scrum teams to ensure that they are focused on the highest priority roadmap initiatives. You will leverage the Agile methodology and focus on predictable process, quality deliverables and continuous process improvement.
This position will be located in: Arlington, VA (Clarendon metro)
* Drive cross team planning, collaboration, and coordination
* Drive decisions on priority, scope, and design to ensure lean and rapid deployment.
* Facilitate Quarterly Program Planning and Program Level Retrospectives
* Drive continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity
* Provide regular and open communication across the program and stakeholders for transparency and awareness of progress and impediments
* Anticipate and identify roadblocks and manage through resolution
* Provide Agile coaching support to improve overall team performance. Identify ways to improve velocity, estimation, and quality
* Serve as a bridge between Product Management and Product Development
* Work closely with Product Managers and Engineering Managers to continuously groom and prioritize the program backlog.
* Forecast velocity against outstanding backlog to anticipate changes to the product roadmap
* Work with engineering to maintain/improve coding, automated testing, and release standards
* Present to key leaders across the organization quarterly plans and achievement of objectives against plan
* Bachelors Degree or Military Experience
* At least 3 Years of experience managing an Agile Software Product Lifecycle
* Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMI s Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
* Experience working with Jira
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets our employees. That s why we not only offer a comprehensive total rewards package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
Benefits Include (but may vary depending on location):
* Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
* 401(k) Plan with Match
* Flexible PTO offering for all Exempt roles
* Substantial time off for all Non-Exempt roles, including Floating Holidays and Premium Days for Volunteering, Personal Wellness and/or School Conferences/Visits
* Education/Tuition Reimbursement
* Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
* Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture
* Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
* Generous Holiday Schedule
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Casual Dress Environment
* Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
* Global Fitness Program Membership Discounts
* Hobsons Annual Achievement Awards Event
* Employee Funded International Charity Programs
* Adopt A Class - Local Community Involvement
* Work Perks Discount Program
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons, and our products: Naviance, Radius, Naviance Active Match, Starfish and PAR Framework, visit our corporate web site at www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.