Senior ITIL Practitioner 5/30/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior ITIL Practitioner
The role of theInformation Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Practitioner is to design and author IT services based on service management division guidance and overall strategic guidance. The ITIL Practitioner will work with various stakeholders, including technical management, functional management, project management, and business process subject matter experts in order to establish and author service designs and transition plans. The ITIL Practitioner will provide service transition support for designed and authored services, as well as, monitor service operations to support continuous service improvement. This position requires adaptation of ITIL framework implementation within the standards provided by the DoD Enterprise Service Management Framework (DESMF).
Essential Job Functions:
* Author IT service strategies, designs, and transition for Government services across multiple disciplines under the DESMF and ITIL frameworks
* Build strong relationships with both internal and external IT services teams (IT Service owners, stakeholders, project teams and offices) and senior management
* Author and implement Continuous Service Improvement plan for software development and service operations in order to improve effectiveness, efficiency and quality of service
* Work closely with the IT Service Management leaders to help build the service performance review cycle with customer stakeholders
* Ensure service performance packs and reports are prepared for each Service Review meeting
* Understand business issues and challenges, and forward plans, sharing information with the IT Service Management leads.
* Facilitate Service Performance Reviews with business Stakeholders
* Adapt ITIL standards to meet unique needs of Government policies and processes
Essential Job Requirements:
* Four-year degree in Computer Science, Business, Management or related field. Master s degree preferred.
* 5-10 years of broad/diverse background and experience in policy and process improvement/re-engineering, requirements analysis, and/or organizational transformation.
* 2-3 years of background and experience in ITIL ITSMO strategy, design, integration and management.
* Prefer a minimum of 2 years of experience working with the US Air Force community (DoD may be acceptable)
* Ability to design, author and implement services under the ITIL framework
* ITIL certifications
* Organization transformation skills/experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Good oral, verbal and written communications skills
* High degree of collaboration skills
* Working knowledge of Department of Defense Enterprise Service Management Framework (DESMF)
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* All work will be performed in an office environment.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that much be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Citizenship: United States
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 25%
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
Security Clearance: National Agency Check with Written Inquiries (NACI)
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.