CONCUR Clerk 5/30/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CONCUR Clerk
TACG is currently seeking a dynamic individual to provide principal administrative support. The CONCUR Clerk is responsible for planning and executing both domestic and international travel arrangements.
Essential Job Functions:
* The primary responsibility of this role is executing both domestic and international travel arrangements.
* Candidate must be proficient in using the government Concur System.
* Screening incoming calls and correspondence
* Arranging programs, events or conferences by securing facilities, managing logistics, setting up rooms, issuing information or invitations, and coordinating speakers
* Creating and maintaining database and spreadsheet files
* Copying, filing, shredding, scanning, and faxing
* Answering/screening incoming telephone calls and correspondence, responding independently when possible
* Distributing incoming and outgoing mail
* Composing and typing routine correspondence, both draft and final form
* Creating and maintaining correspondence (to include records management), databases, spreadsheet files, and PowerPoint presentations
* Triaging issues to proper branch team/members
* Serving as the primary receptionist for branch visitors and callers
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software
* General Administrative support services as needed.
* Preparing travel orders and travel vouchers, arranging detailed travel plans and itineraries and compiling documents for travel related meetings
Essential Job Requirements:
* Proficient with the Concur System.
* Capable of preparing travel orders and travel vouchers to include arranging detailed travel plans and itineraries and compiling documents for travel related meetings.
* Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail.
* Strong data entry skills
* Proficiency with all MS Office tools
* SharePoint experience
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
* Ability to work in fast paced environment
* 2-5 years Government administrative experience
* Government travel booking
* Conference room management
* Experience working with and managing Office machines/supplies
* College Degree
* Must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance
* All applicants must be U.S. Citizens or Authorized to work in the United States
* All applicants must be able to complete and pass a background investigation and drug test
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* All work will be performed in an office environment.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that much be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.