Health and Benefits Communication Consultant 5/31/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-NJ-Hammonton
Aon is looking for a Health and Benefits Communications Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Health in Hammonton, NJ. As a Health and Benefits Communications Consultant, you will report directly to the Director of Communication Services.
Your Impact as a Health and Benefits Communications Consultant
* Provides communications consulting to large case clients on benefit communications. Consulting activity that will vary from verbal communications or advice on communications issues to providing customized communications materials
* Responsible for developing and updating various benefit communication materials including brochures, newsletters, posters and other printed material as directed.
* Manage various projects from start to finish while coordinating deadlines for multiple projects.
* Prepares content, responsible for edit rounds and proofreads finalized materials
* Assist in reviewing other materials as necessary
* Keep abreast on communication trends as well as benefit trends
* Attend Client Meeting ( Pre-enrollment and Post Enrollment)
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Five plus years of client service experience
* Project management experience
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency with SharePoint is preferred
* Experience with Adobe InCopy preferred
* Health and Benefits experience is a plus
* Bachelor s degree in relevant discipline
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.