Insurance Account Specialist 5/31/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for an Account Specialist in our Chicago office.
The Aon Risk Solutions Group (ARS) is dedicated to leading the national risk management strategy and providing tailored solutions for Aon s retail global clients emanating from all industry sectors. ARS is made up of interconnected business units which are located in major business hubs around the world and are comprised of professionals who help clients design and execute their National and Global risk management strategies.
Your Impact an Account Specialist
The position is responsible for supporting discussions which provide strategic advice and counsel to both internal and external colleagues & clients to support Aon s clients understand and manage their risks. This important role helps design and implement strategies consistent with the clients identified risk management goals and objectives.
* This team is seeking an individual who will contribute to the team in a number of ways and help support certain aspects of Aon s clients. This individual will be asked to carry out the following:
* Assists the Account Executives, brokers, etc. in servicing the designated book of business as it relates to property & casualty insurance marketing, claims, administration and sales.
* Primary interface with Aon Client Service Center on client administration matters.
* Responds to client requests and questions via telephone, email, and in meetings.
* Markets routine new and renewal placements according to company procedures and client need.
* Works with Account Executive, Aon network offices, and other team members to gather information from client and determine which markets to submit to in order to prepare renewals and client information presentations/proposals.
* May complete Broker Level Reports. May assist Account Executives in developing Client Promise Plans.
* Expected to cultivate client relationships and assist in driving penetration sales.
* Assist the Broker or AE/Broker by developing underwriting relationships and may be expected to follow market trends, pricing practices and underwriting policies.
* Experience in Property & Casualty coverage would be ideal but not necessary
* Maintain a current insurance license, or be able to obtain one within the first 90 days of employment
* Experienced with MSOffice tools and offer strong communication & presentation skills
* Degree in Insurance, Risk Management, Business or Education. Also consider candidates with 1-3 years in the insurance industry.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.