H&B Consultant II (Senior Consultant) 5/31/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-PA-Philadelphia
Aon Is Looking For A Health and Benefits Senior Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health and Benefits Consulting business group within Aon in Philadelphia, PA.
Your Impact As A Health and Benefits Senior Consultant
* Work closely with lead consultant to manage accounts.
* Perform client team project management.
* Responsible for developing junior colleagues within client team.
* Perform financial oversight of client s programs.
* Perform vendor management, including carrier follow-up, problem resolution, negotiations, etc.
* Interact with Benefits enrollment administration teams as needed to ensure a successful implementation and seamless employee coverage as of benefits effective date
* Prepares or finalizes reporting and materials for benefits projects.
* Conducts meetings, monitors and executes deliverables and accountabilities based on project scope and statement of work.
* Identifies additional potential work and any out of scope services requested by client. May sell or introduce new services.
* Works individually or with other consultants to finalize projects, and monitors time spent and project budget at first level.
* Makes analytical projections and material conclusions for work conducted.
* Conducts studies, makes intermediate or final recommendations.
* Articulate findings to clients, and work with them in a consultative manner.
* Resolves client issues at appropriate levels and informs other team members of pertinent issues.
* Create and deliver employee benefit presentation as requested by clients.
* Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Consulting or US benefit consulting experience strongly preferred.
* 5+ years of experience in a HR consulting firm or professional services firm.
* Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
* Strong organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
* Project management and strong analytical ability.
* Working knowledge of benefits and services offered and value to clients.
* Experience working with third party benefits administrators a plus
* Strong presentation skills.
* Project management certification is a plus.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.