Account Executive/Broker I 5/31/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-FL-Jacksonville
Account Executive/Broker I Job Description
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of Aon Risk Solutions, in Jacksonville, FL.
* An emerging leader who is responsible for the day-to-day account management and for broking (or supervising the brokerage of) at least 70% of the premium for her/ his Commercial Risk clients (defined as clients below $50,000 in ARS income; typically without a professional risk manager).
* Cultivating relationships Retains and grows Aon s business.
* Account Profitability Ensures overall account profitability with a value based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the client.
* Aon Leadership Model Understands and works in alignment with the leadership and its pillars of client value, unmatched teams, innovation, results and values.
* Renewal Process Drives the renewal process developing and implements the client specific renewal strategy.
* Through service, pricing, consultation and reporting, promotes the value Aon delivers to clients.
* Is responsible for commission management on brokered products, including utilization of the Commission Grid and other Aon broking levers.
Learning to build, expand, and solidify relationships with existing clients at senior levels within the company and to lead appropriate resources to address the client's risk/capital management needs and thereby retain and grow a profitable book of business.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 3-5 years experience with Broking or Underwriting, preferably within P&C. Experience with financial lines would be a plus.
- Experience working with commercial clients is preferable.
- Ability to build strong relationship with both internal and external clients.
- Manages input to and follow-up on invoicing and receivables process for assigned clients, ensuring timely collections.
- Ensures that account data supports the integrity of company accounting and tracking systems. Manages expenses.
- Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to service management requirements (e.g., Transparency & Disclosure, Aon Compliance requirements, Client Promise Methodology).
- Uses Aon tools and implements processes.
- Pro-actively develops knowledge of sister Aon companies and seeks to identify and develop relevant cross sales opportunities.
- Comfortable with learning new technologies.
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- CPCU a plus
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.