Junior Information Assurance (IA) Specialist 5/31/2018
ISPA Technology, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *
JUNIOR INFORMATION ASSURANCE (IA) SPECIALIST
Job Locations US-FL-Panama City
Posted Date 2 months ago(5/30/2018 11:24 AM)
Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country*
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 4 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
We have an immediate opening in our Panama City Beach, FL office.
Required Skills & Experience:
Sec+ Certification (DoD 8570 Compliant). * MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
* Experience running manual or automated cyber security scanning tools (e.g. Gold Disk)
* Experience implementing STIGs and IAVAs required.
* Familiar with DoD cyber security requirements, including either DIACAP or RMF methodologies.
Familiar with CITI database or similar systems to be able to edit and make changes to an ACCESS database for tracking IT/IA compliance * Experience in DoD IA security compliance policies, programs, processes, and metrics is preferred
Ability to evaluate new network management technologies and make recommendations to project managers regarding the integration of these technologies into RDT&E network is preferred * Ability to analyze IAVA requirements to determine applicability to NAVY RDT&E network systems.
* Familiarity with networked systems and remote updating of those systems.
* Experience in preparing certification and accreditation packages leading successfully to an Authority to Operate (ATO) desired.
Education & Certifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in a Technical field (Computer, Engineering, or Information Systems) from an accredited university
* An Active Secret security clearance is Required
* National health, vision, and dental plans
* 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
* Life Insurance
* Short and long-term disability plans
* 401(K) retirement plan
* Incentive and recognition programs
* Relocation opportunities
ISPA Technology, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.