Procurement Tech 5/31/2018
Medallion Midstream LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Procurement Tech
MEDALLION OPERATING COMPANY LLC Irving, TX
Procurement Tech reports to the Procurement Supervisor
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Processing Purchase Orders
* Following up with Vendors for Executed POs
* Prepare and Process RFQs
* Submit RFQs for Vendors for Material Quotes
* Attend Vendor Meetings for Introductions and Negotiations
* Help Develop and Maintain Approved Vendors List
* Responsible for Invoice Dispute and Resolution
* Responsible for Weekly PO/Task/Dispute Reporting (MPC/MDB/MES)
* Matching invoices to approved WO s/PO s
* Coding and routing invoices daily
* Clerical support as needed
* Backup Support for Work Order Processing and Bid Package Processing
Knowledge and Skills:
* Degree preferred/works experience could supersede.
* Strong computer skills (MS Office, Excel and QuickBooks).
* Minimum 1 year in Oil and Gas Support Role
* Team player and works well with others.
* Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
* Strong, team oriented interpersonal communication.
* Excel and QuickBooks
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
About this Company:
Medallion Midstream is one of the fastest growing pipeline companies in the Permian Basin area. Exciting new growth, developing markets, and innovative ways to help move energy are some of the reasons why today's pipeline professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Medallion. Finding the right people to forge our success is a critical step, and we have created an organization rich in opportunities. In addition to a competitive compensation package, Medallion provides a great benefits package that provides our employees with the flexibility to make selections based on their personal and family needs. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for success, we invite you to apply today.
Medallion Midstream, LLC is an employer that offers equal opportunities. We evaluate qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristic.