HPR Property Risk Consultant 6/1/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for a Property Risk Control Consultant in our Aon Global Risk Consulting Group
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our AGRC team. The qualified candidate can be based out of His / Her home as a virtual position.
Your Impact as a Property Risk Consultant
Account management of client s property engineering programs and has HPR property engineering experience with knowledge of both NFPA and Factory Mutual standards. Applicant should have an understanding of property insurance policy terms and conditions. Applicant must be proficient in managing client, carrier and insurance brokerage relationships. Excellent communication skills a must and should be able to effectively explain general property risk management concepts to prospective clients and internal business groups. The prospect will be expected to travel up to 50% of the time primarily in the U.S.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The applicant must be proficient working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Applicant should be able to complete property loss prevention surveys and develop property underwriting reports. The successful applicant should be familiar with the following:
* Development and review of RMS Risk Link templates
* Risk Link surveys
* Assembly of Construction, Occupancy, Protection and Exposure (COPE) Data
* Brokerage Submission information
* Data Assembly
* Summary documents
* Broker Renewal Support
* Attendance & Participation at carrier meetings
* Vendor Management
* Recommendation Review & Analysis
* HPR Client Training should be able to conduct both on-site and online training seminars.
* Coordination of Vendor RFPs
* Knowledge of B&M Jurisdictional inspection requirements
* Review of available data to determine natural catastrophe exposure at client locations. Use of available online tools to analyze flood exposures in accordance with NIFP and FEMA guidelines.
* Development and review of Maximum Foreseeable (MFL), Probable Maximum (PML) and Normal Loss (NLE) estimates.
* Experience in Forest Products occupancies
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 8 years with a Highly Protected Risk insurance carrier or vendor.
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience and professional designations.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.