Client Services Specialist I 6/2/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-FL-Jacksonville
Aon is looking for a Client Services Specialist I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk, in Jacksonville, FL.
Your impact as a Client Services Specialist I
* Responds well to client needs, takes on additional workload to help meet client needs.
* Handles work requests from field offices for endorsements and other standard Service Requests within 48 hours.
* Resolves Choice point, Auto ID, Certificate, and Urgent Billing Requests within 24 hours.
* Answers the Aon Private Risk Management Client Services toll free number and assist clients using Service Center guidelines.
* Maintains Audit Quality Standards for CSS Processing as set forth in the APRM Operations Quality Standards.
* Maintains individual Weekly Production Overall Average goal of 200 Items per Week for the Year.
* Keeps open actions on home screen current so that all actions are resolved within 5 business days.
* Processes electronic downloads received from the carriers and notify Account Executive of premium increases or policy discrepancies.
* Processes of all incoming paperwork such as insured copies, policy declaration pages, bill of sale, and other client documentation.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* An active Florida 4-40 license is preferred or must be willing to obtain within 90 days of employment.
* Ability to adapt to new computer systems quickly.
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with external and internal clients on client servicing activities.
* Previous insurance experience preferred.
* High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree is highly preferred.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.