IAM Manager - Virtual 6/2/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Virtual
Aon is looking for an Identity & Access Management Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting risk. This will be a virtual role.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of security policies as they relate to identity management across many technology platforms. Knowledge of authentication and authorization processes along with regulatory drivers are a must. The candidate must possess good written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to collaborate well with others. The ability to provide after hour support, business consulting and security project implementation is also required.
Your impact as an IAM Manager
* Drive strategic design, implementation, and support deployment processes and proactively develop and implement regular improvement priorities.
* Lead the implementation of the identity and access strategy through the documentation of indentity roadmap that is developed through close relationships with key business partners and leadership
* Be a creative solution provider with the ability to translate customer/business needs into technical solutions.
* Use data analysis to driver improvements across the identity platform
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Solid knowledge and experience with Directory Service and eDirectory
* Experience with Oracle Databases and SQL
* Experience with provisioning workflow and logic
* Understanding of Novell based drivers
* Solid understanding and experience with SSO
* Proven experience in leading a project to successful completion, on time and on budget
* Expert skill level in Excel using VLookup and Pivot Tables among other functions for data analysis
* Familiarity with security requirements necessary to perform audits of environments
* Hands on knowledge of Microsoft AD, Exchange, Lync
* Expert level of skills with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, OneNote)
* Proven experience managing a team of direct reports potentially remotely
* Strong communication both written and oral
* Ability to lead meetings and interact with colleagues globally over multiple Medias.Such as; email, instant messaging, phone, video conferencing, and in person meetings.
* Ability to create process documentation and complete scheduled periodic reviews for updates.
* Excellent logical thinking, analysis, problem solving, and trouble shooting skills
* Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work
* Collaborative, team player
* Ability to think quickly and logically providing solution for roadblocks in projects and to work around break/fix issues reported
Experience and other requirements:
* Experience in large global organization managing a team, who could potentially be remote
* 10 years experience in the IT industry with at least 5 years direct experience with Identity & Access Management
* Strong ability to develop strategic direction and both long and short term objectives
* Proven communications skills with the ability to translate complex technical issues or concepts to non-technical audiences with a focus on business value
* Ability to interpret and understand business needs and translate into technology solutions
* Strong ability to continually asses priority and direct team accordingly
* Experience in writing global processes that take into account unique needs of our global systems and competing business needs
* Knowledge and training in ITIL an asset
* Previous project management experience
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.