Health and Benefits Analyst, Operations Team 6/2/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is Looking for a Health and Benefits Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Health & Benefits Operations team in Chicago, IL.
Your Impact as a Health and Benefits Analyst
This role will provide support to the U.S. Health & Benefits Operations team in delivering on key objectives, including data analysis, communication support, and reporting. This colleague will be responsible for identifying and executing process improvements that lead to year-over-year efficiencies in his or her particular work areas. As a member of the Health & Benefits Operations team, this colleague will support strategic functional areas to help ensure that the business effectively meets and exceeds its goals surrounding financials, clients, and colleagues.
* Analytical Thinking Gains an accurate understanding of the project situation and quickly recognizes when additional information is required. Maintains the necessary foresight to identify potential complications and acts swiftly to avoid and/or resolve these issues. Analyzes requests and proposes alternative solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency, where applicable.
* Communication Demonstrates a professional approach and strong oral/written communication skills.
* Attention to Detail Processes requests thoroughly and accurately. Completes work diligently and carefully up front to avoid re-work later.
* Project Management Establishes priorities for multiple tasks/projects based on timeliness, importance, and urgency of project completion. Ensures that all work obstacles are addressed to minimize wasted time and is able to reprioritize projects as required. Accepts the delegation of responsibilities from management team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of work product. Communicates with team on a regular basis to ensure expectations are aligned, transitions of work are smooth, and project completion is timely.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 1-3 years of work experience
* Strong technical skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Bachelor s degree (Business Administration or Communications preferred)
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.