Health and Benefits Account Manager 6/3/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-NJ-Hammonton
Aon is looking for a Health and Benefits Account Manager - Voluntary Benefits Enrollment Solutions
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Health, in Hammonton, NJ. As a Health and Benefits Account Manager - Voluntary Benefits Enrollment Solutions, you will report directly to the Director of Client Services (DCS).
Your Impact as a Health and Benefits Account Manager - Voluntary Benefits Enrollment Solutions
The Account Manager position is responsible for serving as a main point of contact for all assigned clients. The Account Manager is also responsible for coordinating and facilitating communication between all internal and external project team members. The Account Manager s time will vary from day to day based on current client, broker and carrier needs.
* Serve as the client main point of contact for assigned cases
* Assume role of Project Manager for assigned Enrollment Solutions deals
* Work closely with Client Manager (CM) to understand all dynamics of client engagement
* Lead implementation call content for Enrollment Solutions independently or in coordination with Client Manager
* Internal project manager for relevant delivery scope, ensuring timelines met and delivery on track (coordinates with technology, communications, the Enrollment Counselors, field, etc)
* Work closely with Client Manager on content for weekly call agendas and items of escalation
* Daily project management throughout the program life cycle
* Defining the program governance controls
* Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress
* Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements, discussing resource options with DCS
* Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies; internal and external
* Managing and utilizing resources across projects
* Managing stakeholders communication
* Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the projects goals with the aid of the CM and DCS
* Managing the main project plan
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Two plus years of benefits experience, with a strong preference for voluntary benefits experience
* Two plus years of project management experience
* Client management experience
* Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.