Account Executive III 6/5/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-PA-Philadelphia
Aon is looking for an Account Executive III
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our General Practice business group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Philadelphia, PA. As an Account Executive, you will report directly to the Managing Director.
An emerging leader who is responsible for the day-to-day, account management of Aon s relationships with assigned clients as their primary role. Leads client service teams to identify and meet client needs and thereby retain and grow a profitable book of business. Through service, pricing, consultation and reporting, promotes the value Aon delivers to clients.
Your impact as an Account Executive III
* Retains and grows Aon s business, cultivating relationships with senior-most client decision-makers in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client contacts. Facilitates critical relationships between clients, ARS and insurers.
* Develops and manages the implementation of Client Promise Plans for each client, including a specific business plan aimed at ARS revenue growth.
* Ensures client service team understanding of client needs, service delivery methods, and the economic framework relevant to services delivered. Leads stewardship planning and delivery which is also the Client Promise Review.
* Ensures overall account profitability with a value-based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the Client Promise Plan.
* Negotiates Aon compensation for services, whether fee or commission-based, accordingly. Ensures that the full value of involved ARS specialists and practice groups is promoted.
* Understands and works in alignment with the Aon Leadership Model and its pillars of Client Value, Unmatched Teams, Innovation, Results and Values. Establishes clear roles, responsibilities and performance expectations for client service teams that deliver Aon products and services to each client. Ensures that team members meet their responsibilities and seeks changes in team composition as appropriate.
* Drives the renewal process, assembling the appropriate team to develop and implement the client-specific renewal strategy.
* Coordinates with Brokers in the development and delivery of renewal strategies. Assigns appropriate processes to Aon Client Services (ACS), if applicable.
* Directly and by teaming with originators, actively drives client penetration and new business with existing and potential new customers through the introduction of products, services, lines of business and industry expertise.
* Follows the Discovery Process of Client Promise to identify each client\'s needs and develops a Client Promise Plan to help clients achieve their goals and objectives. Serves as a resource of industry, product or market area expertise to internal and external clients.
* Manages input to and follow-up on invoicing and receivables process for assigned clients, ensuring timely collections. Ensures that account data supports the integrity of company accounting and tracking systems. Manages expenses.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Typically at least 7-10 years of appropriate insurance experience, coupled with project and account team management experience. Good negotiations skills.
* Good working knowledge of the insurance business and the assigned clients needs as well as all major lines of business.
* Proficiency in PC office products such as Word, Excel. Power Point and Outlook is required.
* Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of Aon specific software tools.
* Bachelor s degree in or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.