Information Assurance Analyst 3 6/5/2018
Hood River, OR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Description
Insitu, a non-fully integrated subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is an integrated information and technology company, pioneering in the design, development, production, and operation of high-performance, cost-effective unmanned aircraft systems. We exist to pioneer and innovate products and services that positively impact people s lives and change the course of history. To reach our full potential as a business, we imagine and create much more than products with wings. On a daily basis, our Vision and Mission guide us, while our cultural pillars Pioneer | Perform | Unite | Care inform our decisions in all that we do, and aspire to do.
Designs and implements information assurance and security engineering systems with requirements of business continuity, operations security, cryptography, forensics, regulatory compliance, internal counter-espionage and physical security analysis. Assesses and mitigates system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle. Validates system security requirements definition and analysis. Establishes system security designs. Implements security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures. Verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities. Supports secure systems operations and maintenance. Responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of the company's information assurance plans and responds to governmental/regulatory inquiries. Qualifications
* 5 years experience assessing and mitigating system security threats and risks through program life cycle
* 5 years experience Validating system security requirements definition and analysis
* Experience establishing system security designs
* Ability to develop, implement and maintain company information assurance plans
* Experience responding to governmental and regulatory inquiries
* Ability to independently determine and develop approaches to solutions
* Ability to clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups
* Ability to identify susceptibility, survivability and vulnerability of the systems, subsystems and delivery mechanisms
* Knowledge of principles, concepts, practices, processes, tools and methodologies to assure confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and information systems
* Clear understanding of current industry standard common body of knowledge and common criteria methodology
* Experience and ability performing technical evaluation and analysis of computing systems and infrastructure to identify underlying security vulnerabilities; communicate vulnerabilities, threats, resulting risk and recommend remediation to system owners
* Ability to safeguard sensitive information
Technical bachelor's degree and 5 or more years related work experience or a Master's degree with 3 or more years experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree or greater in mathematics, sciences or technologies.
Insitu is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans..
Additional Benefits9/80 work week (we close every other Friday)
Vancouver-->Bingen-->Hood River wifi enabled commuter bus
Dog friendly workplace -->