Financial Analyst 6/5/2018
Chestnut Ridge, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Imagine an environment where your Finance and Analytical skills are combined to help create astounding trade show exhibits and permanent environments for some of the top brands in the world. MC IS THAT WORKPLACE. WE HAVE A RARE OPENING FOR A SR. FINANCIAL ANALYST to join our amazing group in Chestnut Ridge, NY . We know we re that group!
An international leader in the exhibit and live event marketing industry, we not only design and build beautiful exhibit and environmental spaces (the floors, walls and surfaces) but we innovate the technology within them. We lead the pack in creating dynamic places where people interact, face to face, with the world s best brands. No exaggeration. All manifested from our 15 locations in the U.S. and our European location in D sseldorf, Germany.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist with preparation of biweekly sales data reports
* Daily maintenance of sales data.
* Adhoc preparation of key metrics
* Budget preparation and monthly variance analysis
* Preparation of board presentations
* Preparation of key operational reports
* Provides analytical support to the Operations team including project/budget reviews, labor and procurement analysis, excel modeling and strategic planning
* Works directly with the financial planning manager and CFO to track and analyze key business operational metrics
* Special projects
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting/ Finance
* 5+ years experience in Accounting/Finance
* Experience in budgeting and forecasting
* Exceptional proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Team oriented player who can successfully perform in a fast pace environment
* Ability to work with all levels of staff and management
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple task/projects
* Strong ability to analyze, evaluate and problem solve
MC offers a robust benefits package including: Medical (4 choices of plans), Dental (2 choices of plans) , 401K, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance--plus more. Our culture fosters team work, individual strength, and innovation, all in a dynamic environment!
MC is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.