H&B Specialist I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/6/2018
END DATE 7/18/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Family US-NE-Omaha
Aon is looking for an H&B Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon Risk Solutions in Omaha, Nebraska.
Your impact as an H&B Specialist
* Evaluate renewals
* Review annual accounting for accuracy
* Prepare/Analyze RFPs, renewals, related information
* Analyze carrier claims, utilization reports; report findings to consultants/clients
* Prepare financial histories for client
* Peer review technical reports
* Develop clients benefits strategy in concert with other programs
* Provide exceptional customer service
* Liaison between client and vendor to resolve problems
* Create/Present Open Enrollment material for client meetings
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 3 years' experience in the H&B insurance industry in a service capacity/related business experience.
* Experience with Employee Benefit Plans (administration of fully insured/self-funded medical, dental, life & disability plans beneficial).
* Health & Welfare Insurance License for Nebraska a plus.
* Needs to be self-motivated, proactive and work with a sense of urgency.
* Organization skills and attention to detail.
* Team player.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Bachelor s degree or 3 years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.