Director of Marketing, Industry Practice Groups 6/6/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for a Senior Director of Marketing, Industry Practice Groups
The Senior Director of Marketing, Industry Practice Groups, is the key marketing advisor to 15+ industry practice leaders to drive the articulation of value propositions and the development of marketing objectives and plans that align with the industry groups business goals and objectives.
Duties and responsibilities
Work with business leaders of ARS U.S. Retail industry practice groups to develop marketing plans that align with business goals and objectives
Create and maintain assets to support sales conversations, including nurture campaign material, practice overview decks, product information sheets and talking points.
* Partner with broking, national and local marketing teams in designing and packaging new products and their launch activities
* Work with business leaders and subject matter experts to draft marketing and sales collateral and thought leadership pieces for specific industries
* Liaise with in-house resources (e.g. Global Sales & Marketing Support, Corporate Design, Meetings & Events) to build high-quality client materials, campaigns and events in compliance with the Aon brand
* Partner with PR team on key opportunities to ensure consistent messaging cross all communications
* Point of contact for Knowledge Management team regarding materials and thought-leadership on internal and external websites
* Work with interactive partners on digital marketing activities, including aon.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
* Build and manage editorial calendars across multiple content formats and multiple practice areas to ensure our business has a strong content pipeline at all times to support key objectives.
* Plan and manage marketing budgets for campaigns as well as develop metrics and KPIs to assess campaign success
* Manage individual and integrate into overall editorial calendar, including major campaigns, product/offering launches, major events, and core marketing and communications maintenance activities
* Management of industry marketing team (5)
* College degree and 10+ years relevant experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
* Experience in digital marketing as well as classic marketing including brochures, advertising, public relations and event management. Account based marketing a plus.
* A strong ability to work closely with various cross-functional groups.
* Excellent personal interaction skills, strong networking ability
* Experience in managing multiple priorities, people and projects simultaneously to success
* Ability to interact effectively with senior management across the business enterprise
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong technical skills across MSO Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel
* Experience working with CRM systems; Google Analytics and Eloqua is a plus.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.