Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker 6/6/2018
Judge Baker Children's Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
LICENSED INDEPENDENT CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER
The clinician is responsible for case management and clinical treatment of assigned students enrolled at the Manville School.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide comprehensive case management services to students and their families as assigned by clinical director.
* Provide individual and family therapy to assigned students.
* Provide clinical assessments and diagnosis of students and families in a bio-psychosocial format.
* Develop clinical treatment plans and the implementation of structured treatment approaches.
* Chair and actively participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings consisting of teachers, milieu counselors, educational specialists, and others on the child s Manville team.
* Work collaboratively with outside service providers associated with the student's case.
* Design and conduct therapeutic groups with students that have specific emotional and behavioral needs.
* Provide consultation to teachers and milieu staff as necessary and requested.
* Engage and provide clinical treatment to high-risk family systems.
* Participate in the development and implementation of clinical trainings as necessary and requested.
* Provide supervision for social work graduate student interns, as requested by clinical director.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Master of Social Work with current MA. License
* Clinical experience with children manifesting behavioral and learning difficulties in the home and academic setting.
* Ability to be flexible and work collaboratively with other professional staff; ability to work within a fast paced school environment; have an understanding of the impact of the emotional, behavioral, and neurological disabilities on student functioning and development; receptive to supervision and professional development.
No Phone Calls Please
This position is currently accepting applications.