Hot Bond Operator 6/7/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HomeAbout LeachGarnerCareer OpportunitiesHot Bond Operator
HOT BOND OPERATOR
* Plan, set up and processing of diversified precision hot bonding operations, including stock surface preparation, calculations, loading, trimming, rolling, bonding, troubleshooting to hot bond two or more metal surfaces to company/customer specification for a variety of clad products.
* Set up machines (calibration, cleaning, etc.) to start a production cycle. Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed).
* Feed raw material, inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
* Test operation of machines periodically.
* Fixes issues that might occur during the shift and maintains activity logs.
* Trims stock to required width and complete stripe inlays on bonded stock using applicable fixture modification.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Proven experience as a machine operator.
* Working knowledge of diverse machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer, etc.).
* Understanding of production procedures.
* Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective equipment gear).
* Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
* Attention to detail.
* Team work and communication skills.
* Follow established company rules and regulations and maintain quality standards.
* Will perform other duties as required or as directed.
* High school diploma or equivalent, a technical degree is a plus.
Must be able to work necessary overtime.
LeachGarner is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.