Identity & Access Management (IAM) Project Manager 6/8/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Lincolnshire
Aon is looking for an Identity & Access Management (IAM) Project Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon Global Security Services (GSS) PMO in Lincolnshire, IL.
You will be working in a fast paced environment with our Cyber Security division partnering on initiatives for our Identity & Access Management group. Our team is comprised of hard working professionals - just like you. This role will provide opportunities to communicate with GSS senior leadership. We are looking for Project Managers that thrive in an environment where they can not only user their PM skills, but can be immersed in the technology as well.
Your impact as an Identity & Access Management (IAM) Project Manager
* Communicate pro-actively; manage stakeholder expectations.
* Prepare and send the reports to senior management.
* Manage scope, time, cost, human resource, quality, risk, procurement, stakeholders and communication.
* Coordinate internal/external resources to ensure that all projects are delivered on time within scope and budget.
* Plan and organize project resources.
* Develop a project plan, by applying appropriate project management techniques.
* Perform risk management to mitigate project risks and report/escalate to management when needed.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
* Negotiate and obtain agreement on changes to scope, schedule and budget through the organization s change management process.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 5+ years experience in IT Project Management.
* 3+ years experience within the Identity Access Management Industry (IAM).
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products (including MS Project).
* Quick action taker and quick learner.
* Strong communication skills.
* Very hands-on approach willingness and ability to dig in to solve problems.
* Detail oriented approach to project planning. Motivational leadership style.
* Demonstrated expertise in working with a group of internal or external business partners: setting expectations and delivering results.
* PMP Certification.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.