Sr. Adm. / Business Service Specialist 6/8/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-NC-Charlotte
Aon is looking for a Business Services Specialist/Information Management Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk, in Charlotte, NC.
Your impact as a Business Services Specialist
The role of the Business Services Specialist is to support the team on day-to-day information management activities related to handling new or renewing international property and liability programs.
* Communication with Aon network offices on global program coordination activities and implementation of international insurance programs
* Management of client and account data
* Submission assembly/creation
* Generating invoices
* Managing open items lists
* Assistance on client presentations
* Work within Aon online systems and tools
* Data input
* Sr. Administration Support
* Corporate systems and data base expereince
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Expertise in PC office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required.
* Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of Aon specific software tools.
* Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
* Good team collaboration
* Manages time and resources effectively through strong organization, multi-tasking, time management and project management skills.
* Works independently as a self-starter committed to delivering the highest in customer service, quality and results.
* High School - Associate Degree
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.