Business Intelligence Developer 6/8/2018
Ironclad Technology Services LLC
Virginia Beach, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Business Intelligence Developer
Internal Position: Business Intelligence Developer
Ironclad Req #: 100357
Ironclad Technology Services has an opening for a Business Intelligence Developer to join our growing company.
Due to the nature of the work, only US Citizens will be considered for this position.
* Work within a team to assist in design, development and maintenance of integrated enterprise business intelligence (BI) solutions
* Develop and maintain Cognos Business Intelligence solutions in production and test/development environments
* Assist with Data Warehouse initiatives working with data warehouse administrators to develop data mart models, design specifications and metadata documentation
* Participate in meetings and planning/design reviews
* Must be flexible and capable of juggling multiple priorities and willing to do what it takes to meet critical deadlines
* Will be actively engaged in improvement projects that further enhance the Business Intelligence team s ability to efficiently service our customers SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
* 3 years of experience with Business Intelligence Tools such as Cognos, Oracle BI, Discoverer
* Familiarity with Statistical Reporting and Historical Trending
* Familiarity with Multidimensional Analysis, DMR, Dimensional Hierarchies and Data Warehousing
* Familiarity with SQL, RDBMS, OLTP and OLAP systems
* Experience working with business executives, engineers, managers, database developers, QA testers, internal customers and external partners
* Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, IT, or similar technical discipline
* Minimum of 3 years of BI Development experience
* US Citizen with the ability to obtain/maintain the security clearance required for position
* Understanding of, or interest in, Navy financial management reporting practices, supply chain management and audit readiness initiatives
* Preferred - DOD-8570 IAT-II Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer EEO/AA offering a comprehensive compensation package including: Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401 (K), Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, and more.
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges.
We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.