Director, Executive Compensation Consulting 6/9/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Lincolnshire
Aon is looking for a Director, Executive Compensation Consulting
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting the Talent, Reward & Performance consulting practice in Chicago/Lincolnshire, IL.
Your impact as a Director, Executive Compensation Consulting
As an Executive Compensation Director, you will work as part of a team to deliver high quality, effective solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for comprehensive data gathering and analysis, conducting complex research, and creating client deliverables.
* Create significant, new opportunities with existing clients and prospects independently
* Leverage personal/professional relationships to generate business and revenue
* Create a pipeline of future business opportunities and: Lead sales planning process and client strategy development
* Lead large client engagements, including clarifying team goals, assigning responsibilities, sharing information, coaching team members, managing financials, and monitoring progress
* Apply a deep and broad HR perspective to translate client's business issues into integrated multi-component Talent Management/Compensation solutions.
* Be recognized and valued by the C-suite for bringing broad-based business and HR knowledge to create new selling opportunities
* Act as a thought leader in Executive Compensation by crafting and presenting compelling client presentations, proposals and whitepapers
* 7+ years of relevant work experience in defined content knowledge area(s)
* Proven achievement of aggressive sales targets (over $1 million annually) and personal billing goals
* A track record of selling, managing, and delivering large comprehensive consulting projects in a consulting firm
* Demonstrated ability to innovate beyond customary practices
* Ability to travel
* Bachelor s degree in related disciplines (Business, Organizational Development, HR) or equivalent years of industry experience.
* Master s degree/MBA preferred
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.