Client Care Center Technician 6/9/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Welcome page
Log back in!
CLIENT CARE CENTER TECHNICIAN
Posted Date 1 week ago(4/18/2018 4:50 PM)
The Client Care Center Technician is responsible for providing technical support to patients, clinical staff and others regarding LifeWatch devices. He/she will identify problems, troubleshoot, and provide advice to product users as well as coordinate with other departments to resolve problems. The essential functions of this role will specifically revolve around identifying hardware/software needs to resolve problems, assist the user in understanding and application of the ACT monitoring system via the telephone, and provide remote support of Windows mobile devices and mobile applications as related to the ACT monitoring system. The incumbent will respond to customer inquiries in analyzing complaints, diagnosing probable causes, systematically eliminating alternatives, provide troubleshooting solutions; educating patients as appropriate and follow-up as necessary.
The hours for this position are: 3:30pm-12:00am and Every Other Weekend
* Provide customer product support and technical issue resolution via phone
* Resolve problem(s) over the phone by instructing/guiding customers through detailed corrective actions.
* Follow up with customers when necessary to confirm resolution of problems
* Respond to customer support requests with a sense of urgency and professionalism
* Ask questions to determine nature of problem and follow through with troubleshooting process
* Diagnose technical problems and instruct end-users through appropriate maintenance or troubleshooting procedures
* Communicate issues with team members and escalate appropriately; serve as an internal resource to assist sales representatives and internal staff when necessary
* Proactively identify and report potential problems or issues to supervisor and management
* Document all patient and device related complaints electronically into CRM
* Work cross-functionally to support organizational goals
* High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required
* One to two (1 to 2) years of customer service and/or product support experience, preferably in a call center environment; phone-based support skills preferred
* Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
* Ability to thrive in a high-volume, fast paced and dynamic call center environment
* Ability to exercise sound judgement when dealing with ambiguous and challenging situations
* Capable of working independently and able to prioritize work activities and use time efficiently
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Must be able to use discretion and convey sensitive information in a strict confidential environment
* Strong commitment to outstanding customer service
* Ability to work a flexible schedule (including every other weekend) is required
* Ability to apply knowledge from various disciplines, and provide directions that lead to solutions
* Ability and aptitude to determine methods to resolve customer concerns and issues in real-time
* Ability to work in multiple technical mediums simultaneously while remaining attentive to customer and their concern
* Strong technical aptitude and computer skills (e.g., Web-based applications, Mobile applications, Excel, Word)
* Ability to investigate, understand, and explain technical concepts to technical and non-technical individuals
BioTelemetry is an equal opportunity employer who strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran s status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Affirmative action will be taken to ensure that all employment decisions, including but not limited to those involving recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, and discharge, are free from unlawful discrimination.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS