Pacemaker Technician 6/9/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Welcome page
Log back in!
Posted Date 1 month ago(3/16/2018 2:47 PM)
8:00AM - 4:30PM
* Educates patients on use of pacemaker monitors and obtains baseline EKG transmissions via the telephone to start them in the event monitoring program and documents transaction.
* Follows proper pacemaker protocols, edits and interprets EKG rhythm tracings.
* Notifies physicians of cardiac rhythms outside of normal parameters as per policy.
* Troubleshoots pacemaker monitors, solves problems with use of monitors and answers patients questions, as needed.
* Forwards patient concerns to appropriate people in company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer.
* Knowledge of EKG monitoring/interpretation and pacemaker recorders
* Able to utilize or learn computer applications in job (Microsoft Office & Access, PaceArt, and others applicable to job).
* Knowledge of customer service, especially telephone skills and medical documentation concepts
* Has knowledge of medical ethics.
* EKG monitoring/interpretation experience.
* Previous experience in computer applications.
* Customer service experience highly encouraged
* Able to work with Microsoft Office programs or ability to learn new programs quickly.
* Demonstrates effective communication skills and can work with age groups over the telephone from children to elderly adults
* Basic ECG Analysis
* Basic knowledge of computer
* Technical training or education in EKG monitoring, medical assisting or nursing
* CCT certification, RN, or RCS preferred
* 2 or 4 year degree is a plus
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
* High level of customer service
* Positive attitude, mature, conscientious, and accountable
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS