Project Manager - San Diego 6/9/2018
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Welcome page
Log back in!
PROJECT MANAGER - SAN DIEGO
Location US-CA-San Diego
Posted Date 6 months ago(10/24/2017 10:17 AM)
BIOTELEMETY TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES REAL-TIME REMOTE HEART MONITORING AND ANALYSIS USING OUR OWN INNOVATIVE HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE PRODUCTS. COME JOIN OUR TEAM AND HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON THE LIVES OF PATIENTS.
As a Project Manager within our R&D group you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and governance of product development activities within BioTelemetry. The position requires having a positive attitude, willingness to collaborate with colleagues, being open about concerns, and taking ownership for outcomes.
This position involves:
* Coordinating with stakeholders and functional groups, within our family of companies, to develop project plans for all assigned projects
* Identify critical path, project risks and work with functional managers/stakeholders to develop mitigation/prioritization strategies
* Work with functional managers to identify resource constraints and gaps and assist in developing remediation plans
* Manage partner agreements, reviewing statements of work and master service agreements.
* Create and/or assist in the creation, management and maintenance of project related documents
* Track and report on project budgets
* Prepare reports, as needed, to present to management on the status of projects
* Travel, as required, to corporate or partner sites for project coordination
Required skills & experience:
* B.S Degree in an engineering discipline, M.S. Degree preferred.
* 3+ years experience as a design engineer
* 3+ years experience as a Project Manager supporting multiple concurrent projects
* Superior interpersonal skills required to operate within a matrixed R&D organization, and across vertical business groups
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, able to articulate technically complex ideas to several different audiences
* Excellent computer software skills in tools such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Jira
Experience in these areas would be a plus:
* Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
* PMP certification
* Software issue tracking systems (e.g. Jira, TestTrack, Bugzilla, Mantis, etc)
* Document management systems (e.g. Agile, Arena)
* Familiarity with hardware development
* Familiarity with manufacturing
* Familiarity with FDA guidelines related to medical device development
BioTelemetry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS