BioTelemetry Research - Incoming Image Processing Technologist 6/9/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Welcome page
Log back in!
BIOTELEMETRY RESEARCH - INCOMING IMAGE PROCESSING TECHNOLOGIST
Posted Date 2 weeks ago(4/11/2018 9:55 AM)
Incoming Image Processing Technologist - Rochester NY
TEMP ROLE - 3-6 Months
40 Hours Per Week
Flexible on Shift Time
Everywhere Health Goes, We Go!
At BioTelemetry, we fuel the advancement of mobile health services by providing leading technology and services that help healthcare providers monitor and diagnose patients and clinical research subjects in a more efficient, accurate, and cost-effective manner.
The Incoming Image Processing Technologist position is responsible for receiving, preparing, loading, and resolving incoming data issues for clinical data received by VirtualScopics.
* Verify incoming documentation and data for GCP/HIPAA violations and respond according to outlined procedures in a timely manner to rectify them.
* Prepare/preprocess/load data for image QI by Technologist and/or Radiologist.
* Responsible for managing and filing documentation associated with projects.
* Responsible for notifying project specific sites, customers, and internal staff with data concerns in accordance to the Site Operations Guide.
* Provide when necessary technical support to Operations.
Must be either:
o Credentialed/possess equivalent professional experience in MRI, CT or other medical imaging modality (i.e. Ultrasound, PET, X-Ray) and maintain professional certifications, or
o Two year degree in life sciences or data management.
* Current membership in ASRT or other professional certification, preferred.
* Strong attention to detail and following established procedures.
* Strong communication skills.
* At least 2 years experience with Microsoft Office applications.
* One year experience in data management in a medical imaging environment preferred.
* Experience working in a regulated environment a plus.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS