Regional Property Manager 6/9/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description:
Under limited supervision of the Regional Director of Property Operations, the Regional Property Manager independently manages and is responsible for bottom line performance of all assigned properties including preventive and reactive maintenance of facility systems, property budgeting, income and expense control and lease administration. Performs duties that require analysis of technical problems relating to the above functions; plans and schedules tasks relative to the above functions, and various interrelated activities.
* Provide exemplary Customer Service
* Inspects assigned properties in accordance with departmental procedure, identifies any physical plant deficiencies and corrects the deficiency in accordance with budgeted guidelines, established property standards and ownership approval.
* Collects all base rent, expense pass through billings and percentage rent as dictated by the lease agreement. Follows up on late rent payments; issues late notices, negotiates payment plans with delinquent tenants, initiates collection proceedings as needed.
* Maintains operating expenses within budgeted allowances.
* Maintains accurate and complete system data to include tenant gross sales and insurance information, property information sheets, site plans, roof inventory spreadsheets, etc.
* Bids and negotiates maintenance agreements with contractors for the upkeep of the center.
* Reviews, and properly code all invoices for assigned properties in Nexus system.
* Utilize the Angus work order system to maintain and monitor facility maintenance operations
* Prepares annual operating budgets for assigned properties.
* Reviews monthly operating statements and prepares variance reports for review with the regional Director of Operations.
* Interfaces with ownership, property tenants, various internal Departments, as well as contractors to insure the effective operation of the property.
* Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner, both written and orally.
* Works closely with Tenant Coordinator during new tenant fit-up.
* Other duties as required.
* On call 24 hours a day.
* Considerable knowledge of real estate principles, including physical plant management and leasing. Shopping center/strip center management experience preferred.
* Extensive knowledge of general business management practices and principles.
* LEED Green Associate accredited and/or available to become accredited preferred.
* Bachelor's degree and/or seven years' experience in the commercial property management or related field.
* Valid Driver's License and up-to-date private auto collision and liability insurance.
* Must be able to operate in Windows environment proficiently. Ability to learn specific property management software. High proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel software to meet reporting, correspondence and budgeting needs as defined above.
EDENS is a retail real estate owner, operator and developer of a nationally-leading portfolio of 120 places. Our sole purpose is to enrich community through human engagement. We design our places to achieve 3.5 trips per week and 5 hours of dwell time. We know that when people come together, they feel a part of something bigger than themselves and prosperity follows - economically, socially, culturally and soulfully. Our work is bigger than real estate; we are in the business of humanity.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.