Quality Control Lab Technician 6/9/2018
INX International Ink Co.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Posted Date 1 month ago(6/8/2018 9:52 AM)
Lab and Inplant - Lab
Shift (1st - 2nd - 3rd) and Time
Monday through Thursday - 10:00 p.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Regular or Temporary
Full-Time or Part-Time
Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a Quality Control Lab Technician for our location in Dunkirk, NY. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
* Performs established tests on production batches of inks or raw materials
* Directly makes necessary corrections to production batches of ink
* Maintains accurate quality records and computer files, completes COA's
* Operates, understands, and calibrates lab equipment and instruments
* Communicates and works closely with Manufacturing, Technical, Sales and Tech. Services
* Maintains clean and organized work area to include 5S and TPM activities
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS - EDUCATION - EXPERIENCE)
* Bachelor's Degree in the sciences is preferred
* Ability to communicate and comprehend work instructions
* Ability to perform basic math functions
* Ability to understand how to commute batch additions
* Ability to understand and solve problems
Additional qualifications requested or helpful:
* Frequent standing and walking, sometimes for long periods
* Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
* Ability to raise arms above head to perform tests
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.