Purchasing Manager 6/9/2018
INX International Ink Co.
West Chicago, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Posted Date 1 month ago(6/8/2018 9:57 AM)
Shift (1st - 2nd - 3rd) and Time
Regular or Temporary
Full-Time or Part-Time
Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking a Purchasing Manager for our Research and Development office in West Chicago.
* Works with suppliers to review new product offerings and supply issues
* Assists Technical staff regarding raw material sourcing
* Coordinates with INX locations regarding supply and service issues
* Sources vendors for new applications
* Facilitates annual bids for select materials
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS - EDUCATION - EXPERIENCE)
* Bachelor's Degree is a plus
* Proficient Microsoft Excel and SAP skills
* Excellent mathematical skills and the ability to analyze and interpret business
* Outstanding negotiating, facilitation, and organizational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional qualifications that are Helpful but not required:
* Previous experience as a Chemist is a plus
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.