Experienced Administrative Assistant 6/12/2018
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-NY-New York
Aon is Looking For an Administrative Assistant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health and Benefits business group within Aon Risk Solutions, in New York, NY.
Your Impact As An Administrative Assistant
It is imperative that the individual is a team player, demonstrates flexibility and willingness to complete tasks as required, can operate independently, manage time and deliverables to meet deadlines, think critically and take initiative when needed.
* Prepare presentations and charts in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
* Maintain and manage calendar in Microsoft Outlook
* Coordination of travel arrangements and itineraries (domestic and international)
* Managing expense reports
* Communicate in person and through correspondence with high level contacts inside and outside the company.
* Maintain good client relationships by directing calls and inquiries to proper parties, both internally and externally, and taking accurate messages
* Compose correspondence, newsletters, memos, confidential materials, surveys, etc. as and when required
* Inform attendees of function dates and times, reserve meeting space, provide the appropriate equipment/materials and hospitality services as needed in these meetings such as catering and submitting visitors names to Aon Receptionist
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 5 years of secretarial/administrative experience, one to one support role in a large multinational organization
* Strong project management skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills Word, PowerPoint, Excel
* Ability to interact with personnel at all levels
* Adaptable to a dynamic business environment
* Highly organized and process oriented
* Demonstrates discretion on highly private and confidential matters
* High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates or Bachelor degree a plus. If no college degree, must have 5 - 10 years of work experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.