Brokerage Account Specialist 6/12/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for a Brokerage Account Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Aon Risk Solutions team in Chicago, IL.
Your impact as a Brokerage Account Specialist
* Assists the Account Executives in servicing the designated book of business as it relates to marketing, claims, administration and sales.
* Primary interfaces with Aon Client Services on client administration matters.
* Responds to client requests and questions within ability/knowledge.
* Markets routine new and renewal placements according to company procedures.
* Works with Brokers to gather information from client and determine which markets to submit to in order to prepare renewals and client information presentations/proposals.
* May complete Broker Level Reports. May assist Brokers in developing Client Promise Plans.
* May be expected to cultivate client relationships and assist in driving penetration sales.
* May assist the Broker or AE/Broker by developing underwriting relationships and may be expected to follow market trends, pricing practices and underwriting policies.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* P&C Insurance Licensing will be required (exam can be taken after being hired)
* Proficiency in MS Office products
* Bachelor s degree or five years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.