Associate Strategy Consultant 6/12/2018
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-NY-New York
Aon Is Looking For An Associate Strategy Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting our Inpoint practice group within Risk, in New York, NY. As an Associate Strategy Consultant, you will work closely with Client Leaders and Project Managers.
Your Impact As An Associate Strategy Consultant
* Participate in various phases of the client engagement including:
* Performing data analysis and modeling
* Preparing and participating in client interviews
* Developing client-ready materials (PowerPoint, Excel, and Access)
* Supporting project leadership in synthesizing findings and identifying key insights from analysis of data
* Communicating findings among the internal project team
* Work with senior management to develop proposals and create marketing and business development material
* Support the operational needs of Aon Inpoint including internal initiatives such as recruiting, marketing, communications, etc.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Strong analytical abilities and a track record of academic success
* Willingness to learn and solve complex problems
* Ability to perform well under pressure, on multiple workstreams, and with tight deadlines
* Regularly identifies opportunities to take on additional responsibility and to work more efficiently
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with clients
* Willing to travel at least 20%
* Willingness / ability to work internationally
Bachelor s degree from a top tier university plus one to three years of relevant experience in consulting, finance, corporate strategy, or insurance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.