Food and Beverage Outlets Manager 6/12/2018
Hotel Nikko San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Hotel Nikko San Francisco, voted a Best Place to Work by San Francisco Business Times, is a luxury property located just off Union Square in Downtown San Francisco, with 532 guest rooms and suites and 22,000 square feet of meeting and banquet room space and has recently undergone a multi-million dollar renovation. We boast 4 outlets: 24-hour Room Service, ANZU Restaurant, Kanpai Lounge, and our premier showroom Feinstein's at the Nikko.
We are currently searching for an energetic and personable exempt Food and Beverage Outlets Manager with upscale Food and Beverage managerial experience. This position will assist the Director of Outlets in overseeing the delivery of an excellent guest service experience in our Outlets.
* Ensures all outlets are in compliance with standards.
* Monitor guest comment cards.
* Ensure excellent guest satisfaction.
* Handle or assist with any guest or employee related issues, follow-up as necessary.
* Provide employee morale and a positive working environment.
* Implement new trainings
* Assist in scheduling.
* Monthly inventory process.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Minimum 2 years management/supervisory experience in Food & Beverage within a hotel or restaurant.
* Previous background in a room service operation a plus.
* Vast knowledge of cuisine, mixology, and wine.
* Knowledge of restaurant operations, food safety and handling and an understanding of all laws in accordance to serving alcoholic beverages.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Be a proven mentor or coach with a strong commitment to follow through.
* Ability to work as a team in all settings and circumstances.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English).
* All candidates must be fluent in verbal and written English.
* Sitting occurs approximately 40% of the time.
* 60% of tasks are performed from non-seated position. Tasks may include walking through hotel, including areas of extreme heat or cold, lifting and carrying trays and transporting cases of wine. Other tasks may require sitting, standing, walking, lifting, reaching, pushing, pulling, and grasping. Length of time to complete tasks may vary from day to day, task to task.
* Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors, and subordinates.
* Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual function being those of near and color vision and depth perception.
* This job description is not an exclusive list of all job functions that an individual in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
We offer excellent benefits to include; medical, dental, vision, Life, Fitness Center, Friends & Family hotel rates with Nikko Hotels, along with other participating hotels, PTO/Sick.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and M/F/Vet/Disabled