System Administrator 6/12/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
RTGX is looking for a System Administrator to join our team at Bolling Air Force Base. This person will lead the setup of a large number of workstations, and ensure optimal functionality.
* Unbox hardware and software
* Set up and configure workstations
* Set bios and install proprietary software
* Connect cables and ensure the functionality of system connections
* Function as on-site customer support
* Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter
* Respond to and resolve help desk requests
* Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems
* Maintain inventory control over deployed hardware
* 2+ years of experience in System Administration or Computer Engineering
* 2+ years of software installation and troubleshooting experience
* Knowledge of computer architecture
* Must possess an active TS/SCI
* Must meet DOD 8570 requirements
* Good communication skills
* Linux experience
* Cisco networking experience RTGX is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected factors or classes.
RTGX is an EEO/AA employer. Female, minority, protected veterans, and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.