Sales Account Manager, Radford Surveys, Virtual 6/13/2018
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-CA-San Jose
Aon Is Looking For A Virtual Radford Sales Account Manager, North America
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Radford, in the San Jose, California office or virtually within the United States. As part of Aon, Radford is an industry leading, well-respected brand within Aon with offices in San Jose, San Francisco, and Boston and London. As a Radford Survey Sales Account Manager you will report directly to the North America Sales Director.
Your Impact as a Radford Sales Account Manager
* Responsible for direct sales to new and existing survey clients across North America
* Must aggressively pursue sales with determination, perseverance, confidence and urgency in responsiveness.
* Exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to negotiating terms of sales and closing business. Interface with prospects up the through the CxO level spanning emerging companies to global enterprises, with a technology and life sciences industry primary focus.
* Share responsibility for retention of new business with client services team. Manage annual client renewal including expanding survey participation and other offerings. As required, ensure survey inputs are received as of scheduled survey deadline when retention of client is at risk.
* Work proactively to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships internally/externally. Communicate efficiently between survey teams including sales, operations, marketing, accounting, and consulting group when appropriate.
* Focused, active listening skills with innovation in solving to client and prospect objectives/needs with Radford solutions in a professional manner, always representing Aon/Radford principles.
* Internal cooperative sales team environment encourages goal-oriented collaboration among sales team members with focus on both individual and team achievement.
* Active and continuous initiative to learn and maintain knowledge of all surveys, survey processes and value proposition for prospects and clients. Finance, HR or compensation-related background a plus.
* Understand Radford s consulting offerings, and various broader Aon offerings in order to both inquire and listen for opportunities which can lead to larger engagements.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Minimum of 7 years Sales experience in high volume account management and new business success in a solution/services selling environment with consistent quota achievement
* Human Resources related experience, products, services and/or prior survey knowledge is a plus
* Superior professional selling and account management skills, negotiation and closing via phone and online environment
* Excellent analytical skills to assess and communicate about what drives a client to rely on Radford s resources
* Ability to hear and act autonomously on a prospect/clients ideas, goals and objectives to provide superior service
* Team player with professionally seasoned verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills to establish and meet goals and daily priorities independently
* Prior use of SalesForce and online meeting presentation tools for selling
* Bachelor s degree in Business or other related degree or equivalent
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.