Pharmacy Benefit Analyst 6/13/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-MN-Bloomington
Aon is looking for a Pharmacy Benefit Management Analyst
The Pharmacy Benefit Analyst will:
Produce and interpret client reports and analysis.
* Analyze large sets of prescription drug data to create reports and provide meaningful insight to our consulting team and clients.
* Perform modeling and analysis relating to benefit plan design, plan performance and other ad hoc projects to support our consulting team and clients.
Perform modeling for PBM RFPs/procurements, renewals and market checks.
* Evaluate and model PBM financial offerings particularly for large and complex clients such as health plans and large employers.
* Provide PBM negotiation insights, strategies and recommendations to consulting team and clients.
* Provide consultant team and clients with thorough understanding of PBM financial offerings and PBM market insight.
Provide analytical support to consultants and market teams.
* Actively participate in client and consultant team meetings to understand client objectives and identify opportunities for analytical support.
* Interpret data to provide consultants with valuable insight to support our clients objectives.
A qualified candidate will possess the following skills, attributes and expertise:
* Bachelor s degree required in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, or other relevant field.
* 3 or more years of relevant PBM financial analysis/pricing experience required. Experience in a PBM, consulting, health plan, or professional services environment strongly preferred.
* Exceptional technical skills, especially Microsoft Excel, are required. Ability to perform queries, manage large sets of data, and interpret complex financial results are required. Proficiency with SQL a plus.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate complex, technical and financial results to an executive and/or non-financial audience.
* High attention to detail and commitment to accuracy. Ability to work independently in a progressive, fast paced environment.
* Displays creativity, technical expertise, and financial acumen to proactively solve problems.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.