Account Specialist II 6/13/2018
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-CA-San Francisco
Aon is looking for an Account Specialist II
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Construction Business Group within Aon Risk Solutions in San Francisco, CA.
Your impact as an Account Specialist II
* Maintains effective and productive relationships with clients.
* Manages client open items lists and responds to client ad-hoc requests.
* Gathers and analyzes data and drafts assigned elements of client service plans, stewardship reports and other convincing presentations tailored to the needs of the audience and the circumstances of the presentation.
* Provides AE Leader with marketing data prior to submission, reviews policies and provides comments after policies are written, and coordinates Bridge data in order to invoice premiums and fees.
* Where applicable, serves as the primary interface with Aon Client Services (ACS), coordinating activities of the client service team and ACS to ensure that key processes assigned are performed effectively.
* Oversees initiation of wrap up administration processes and procedures for new programs, assuring that project Sponsor and insurer interests are addressed and that Aon staff involved in the project are adequately prepared to undertake the program.
* Maintain daily client servicing to include processing Wrap-up enrollments, certificates, policies, endorsements, audits, cancellations & closeouts.
* Actively supports and monitors the renewal process. At the direction of the AE Leader, drafts quote comparisons and follows up for binders, policies and endorsements.
* Receives and manages routine and complex coverage inquiries and endorsement requests. Serves as key client liaison for items such as certificates, auto IDs, location additions, invoices, WC posting notices, allocations, premium finance agreements, summaries of insurance, and policy transmittals.
* Reviews compliance reports for each project and addresses deficiencies with AE and Client
* Prepare project manuals, participate in project meetings, and prepares client reports.
* Assures that all wrap documentation, as specified in the Development and Implementation Process Review Checklist is on file.
* Oversees and is responsible for the financial performance of assigned wrap ups projects.
* Oversees project Implementation Plans, including selection, coordination and issuance of the suite of AonWrap reports to be provided monthly to the project Sponsor.
* Oversees subordinate staff working on assigned projects, including completing the Performance Management Planning process, recommending salary adjustments and bonuses to the AE Leader, scheduling career development training, and approving staff weekly Time Tracking reports.
* Reviews periodic project claims reports and arranges for and participates in periodic claims review meetings with Sponsors and insurer representatives.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 3 years preferable, of progressively more responsible experience in the insurance field, specifically with experience in the area of construction insurance.
* A minimum of 2 years of experience managing Wrap-Ups (OCIPs and CCIPs)
* Effective organization and time management skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
* Effective presentation skills.
* Extensive knowledge of construction practices, construction project administration and construction insurance.
* Ability to effectively supervise subordinate staff.
* Ability to handle multiple, non congruent tasks simultaneously.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, or similar scheduling programs.
* Bachelor s degree preferred
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.