Associate Consultant, Aon Equity Services 6/13/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for An Equity Valuation Associate Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions.This position will be in our Global Equity Services Practice which serves over 600 companies annually, providing sound, auditable, market-leading consulting covering all technical aspects of equity compensation from valuation and accounting solutions to plan design and governance expertise.
Specifically, the Global Equity Services team provides valuation and accounting solutions in the employee benefit and compensation arena. The team also consults on a variety of plan design issues ranging from performance equity design to key governance considerations while managing an employee equity program. The firm is constantly performing research to expand its offerings into new areas valued by its diverse client base.
Members of the team are given dynamic engagements that involve analysis and presentation to senior-level finance, accounting and human resources executives at clients and managers/partners from Big 4 audit firms.
If you thrive on solving analytically challenging accounting, finance, or mathematical problems, then we encourage you to apply. Our most valuable asset is the strength of our people, and we offer a rewarding environment with exceptional long-term potential.
Your impact as an Equity Valuation Associate Consultant
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide technical and analytical support to the valuation and accounting team. The ideal candidate has strong quantitative and interpersonal skills, and is a quick learner, able to support multiple projects with limited guidance or supervision. Essentially, we are seeking a highly-motivated individual, with a strong mathematical background and strong communication skills, starting his/her professional career.
* Support account managers with projects, analyses, and other needs of clients
* Conduct statistical analysis of large datasets to understand employee equity behavior
* Develop economic assumptions and corresponding valuations and accounting treatments for various employee equity awards (such as stock options and performance share units)
* Model financial impact of equity plans and programs
* Prepare draft exhibits, reports, summaries, presentations, and recommendations for client reports
* Manage the deliverable schedules to clients to ensure timely completion
* Conduct meetings and interactions with clients, focusing on customer service
* Monitor and address emerging issues for equity programs for client companies
* Attend industry training and networking events as well as pursuing applicable industry designations
* Perform and assist with market research for marketing collateral and business expansion
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 2+ years in a Big 4 public accounting firm
* Experience working on equity compensation planning a plus
* Have outstanding quantitative and analytical skills;
* Have strong written and verbal communication skills;
* Enjoy working on complex, mathematically-oriented projects;
* Like working in a team environment;
* Bachelor s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Accounting or other applicable field
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.