Claims Professional I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/13/2018
END DATE 7/11/2018
Fort Wayne, IN
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Family US-IN-Fort Wayne
Aon Is Looking For A Claims Professional I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our K&K business group within Aon Affinity, in Ft Wayne IN.
Your Impact As A Claims Professional I
* Investigate, verify and analyze coverage issues; resolve in accordance with insurer protocol
* Investigate, analyze and evaluate damages and liability factors, including risk transfer opportunities and third party involvement
* Demonstrate an awareness of jurisdictional nuances impacting claim evaluation and keeps abreast of legislation and court decisions in multiple jurisdictions.
* Establish and monitor loss and expense reserves within authority level
* Complete reports timely and accurately in compliance with company guidelines
* Initiate management review of cases with potential to exceed authority level
* Develop and implement an appropriate resolution plan
* Conduct direct negotiations or, if warranted, mediated settlement discussions
* Review and approve payments within authority level
* Exhibit exceptional organizational skills and computer literacy
* Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills and upholds the organizations values and is a positive spokesperson for the Company
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Preferred 2+ years experience in Property and Casualty Insurance Claims or Degree in Insurance or Risk Management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Indiana adjuster license is required to be obtained within 6 months of hire.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.