Sanitation Team Member - Hillsdale 6/13/2018
Bob Evans Farms
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sanitation Technician
Everyday Bob Evans makes some of the greatest food in this galaxy. Come join us as a Sanitation Technician. Do you want to be part of a company that has pride in what we do every day* Work for a company that provides competitive pay, benefits, and has opportunities to grow your career* You are Awesome...keep reading and apply!!
Oh, one more enticing item... you will receive 90-day reviews for a potential merit increase based on performance, safety, and attendance.
Sounds good right**...It is time to apply. We are looking forward to seeing your information!!
Your local Bob Evans Production Plant is hiring Sanitation team members for our evening shift sanitation team. Your responsibilities include thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing an assigned area in order to produce a quality product.
1. Clean and sanitize assigned area
2. Possess and acquire knowledge of chemicals that will be used in assigned area
3. Can follow and execute cleaning schedules/requirements.
4. Disassemble and reassembly of equipment
5. Other duties as assigned
6. Comply with applicable environment, health and safety rules, procedures, laws and accepted safe work practices
7. Report all unsafe acts, unsafe conditions and injuries to the appropriate person or
High School diploma or GED desirable. Prior sanitation knowledge and experience a plus.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write simple correspondence
* Ability to think analytically
* Ability to effectively communicate with supervisors and co-workers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be to make to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time, walk, use hands to finger, hand, or feel and reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. Employee may be exposed to extreme temperature changes. All job offers will be contingent to a drug test and background check..
BEF foods, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status